- Spread a generous amount of Greensorb over a liquid spill.
- Allow Greensorb to absorb the spill for 2-5 minutes.
- Mix the Greensorb over the spill area using a broom or firm brush – use additional Greensorb as needed.
- Sweep up the dry Greensorb material and place into container for reuse.
- After multiple uses Greensorb will become & remain a dark brown color and is ready for disposal.
- Follow all Company Standard Operating Procedures for spill waste disposal. If there are no formal S.O.P.’s then dispose of Greensorb as normal waste in accordance with all local, state and federal environmental regulations.
See Guidelines for Use.