Safegrade™ Biobased Solvents
Readily Biodegradable Solvents
These readily biodegradable products reduce cleanup costs, increase worker safety and limit your exposure to regulatory fines. The Safegrade line of products were designed for industrial applications where performance and safety are of equal importance. They are safe to store and dispose of and depending on the soil and task, these hardworking, concentrated products can be used full strength or diluted. Unlike petroleum based alternatives, the Safegrade series won’t damage surfaces, people or the environment.
- Concrete and floor cleaning
- Parts washer fluids
- Bilge and cargo holds
- Painted hangar floors
- Oil rig and deck wash
- Truck and equipment wash
- Tool and maintenance cleanup
- Grounds care equipment
- Multi-purpose, industrial strength solvent
- Uses: heavy-duty vehicle & equipment cleaning, parts washing, and cleaning all types of floor surfaces
- Remove oil stains from concrete together with Greensorb®
- Concentrated – dilute with water up to 50% 85% bio-based, sustainable ingredients
- Readily biodegradable – biodegrades ≥ 60% within 28 days
- Neutral pH solvent, US EPA DFe Certified, and Zero VOCs
Oil stains are everywhere, but is pressure washing
the best way to remove them?
Safegrade and Greensorb
The Perfect Combination for Industrial and Commercial Facilities
Dissolve, Absorb, Remove
Below is the recommended process for using Safegrade-320 with Greensorb to remove oil and/or fuel residues from hard surfaces like concrete, such as home heating oil stain
Very often, stains have developed over a long period of time. For best results, more than one treatment may be required. The process of using Safegrade together with Greensorb to clean fuel or oil stains on concrete will significantly reduce the majority of stains, but it will not return the concrete to its original, pristine condition.
Greensorb and Safegrade are registered trademarks of Sorbent Green LLC.